24H NEWS

LIKE Us On Facebook

Please Wait 20 Seconds...!!!or like our page

Friday, October 3, 2014

Young filipino boy from Ambelokipous scored 27 pts and had 10 blocks in basketball game somewhere in Athens


Filipino  parents of a local team  was invited me last sunday to watch the under 13 basketball game somewhere in Athens. The Filipino team won 78-74. What caught my attention is the boy from Ambelokipous area #53 who scored 27 pts and had 10 blocks. After the game I congratulate him only to found out that he was  former player in primary school. When I asked him how did you do that 10 blocks? He smile & say "by patience & timing". When I'm driving home I realize that it was me thatwhen you want to block taller than you, you need "Patience & Timing". 

post signature
Twitter News Recently updated
 
Back To Top